I actually took yesterday off, amidst family /guest duties to sit back, really reflect and set my goals for the year.
Hope you did yours too.
Here, let’s see if you are really ready for the year, *winks*
The fun of this test is when you do it first time without looking at the answer.
Five things are happening in your house at the same time. In which order would you solve them?
1. The telephone is ringing!
2. The baby is crying!
3. Someone’s knocking, yelling for you from the front door!
4. You hung the clothes out to dry and it is beginning to rain!
5. You left the tap on in the kitchen and the water is already overflowing!
In which sequence would you solve these problems?
Write the sequence and check after the cut how your decisions were made.
This test is called the Sigmund Freud’s Priorities.
Every individual point represents something in your life.
1. Telephone represents Work
2. Baby represents Family
3. Door represents Friends
4. Clothes represent Money
5. Tap represents Sex
Your chosen sequence determines the priorities in your life.
Now….Who turned off the tap first?